It is very easy to arrange a delivery date for the vehicle. Just a few mouse clicks are enough.
The whole process takes place in 2 steps:
- After the customer has received the information that his payment for the vehicle has been confirmed, the details of the paid vehicle are displayed on the page. By click, the customer selects the vehicle pick-up date function which takes him to the page for entering requested data. He receives the same information on the purchase confirmation by notification.
- After the buyer has entered and confirmed the requested information (address, dates, contact, etc.), a delivery request is sent to Neostar support and the seller. They may accept the recommended or offer an alternative delivery date of the vehicle.
In case of acceptance of the term by Neostar support or offer of the satisfactory alternative term:
1. The system sends information/ confirmation of the delivery date of the vehicle
2. Detailed information related to the delivery of the vehicle is visible in the profiles of all entities.
3. NOTE: it is obligatory to accept/ confirm the appointment by click.
An overview of all actions/ tasks for the seller/ acquirer can be found in their profiles (acquirer-folder terms, seller-part of the message)
The process continues through the following procedures:
CHECKING THE STATUS OF THE VEHICLE BEFORE TAKING IT TO THE BUYER, TAKING OVER THE VEHICLE AT THE SELLER´S LOCATION
VEHICLE DELIVERY TO THE CUSTOMER