1. Once you have accessed the platform and selected the Sell option, the system home page opens. Log in to the system in the same way as in the previous LOGIN/ REGISTRATION process.
2. In the drop-down menu on the page for entering general vehicle data, you select the vehicle make model, year, fuel, engine power, and type of transmission.
3. The following is a description of the condition of the vehicle. To describe the condition of the vehicle, it is necessary to select the color, provide the mileage, and indicate the basic parameters of the condition of the vehicle. In the drop-down menu, select the value that best describes the overall condition of the vehicle. The possible options are: very good, good, satisfactory. It is also necessary to indicate whether the vehicle has a service book (service history), whether it participated in the collision, whether there is damage to the interior and whether certain lights are on while driving.
4. In the following menu it is necessary to provide the data from the traffic license: chassis, date of first registration, and license plate. If the vehicle has a valid factory warranty, enter the date and mileage up to which the warranty is valid.
5. The next step is to enter the vehicle´s standard equipment. From the offered options it is necessary to indicate which of the following your vehicle has.
6. All additional details (equipment) that give a special touch to your vehicle and make it more attractive to a potential customer, enter in the following menu Additional equipment.
7. Regardless of whose name you are publishing the advertisement, in this section you enter data of the real owner of the vehicle, information from the traffic license.
If you are a legal entity, in this section you will provide information on the partner, owner, and user of the vehicle and the date from which the vehicle will be available for sale, for example, the expiration date of the lease.
8. In the Vehicle Location entry, it is necessary to indicate the exact location where the vehicle is currently located. It can be the vehicle owner's address or another arbitrary address if it differs from the address from the license.
If you are a legal entity, enter a list of locations that represents all locations where your company operates.
9. One of the most important items when choosing a vehicle is its service history. In this part, it is necessary to provide all performed services that are recorded in the service book of the vehicle with the date, service operations, and mileage on which they were performed.
10. In order for the vehicle to be verified it is necessary to inspect it in 60 points which include the condition of its interior, exterior, condition of wheels and tires, engine, and driving characteristics.
11. After successfully completing the previous steps, it is necessary to determine the price of the vehicle. To help you navigate, the system will offer the average value of your vehicle and the minimum and maximum price. After entering the appropriate price, save the entered data. In order for the vehicle to be published, it is necessary to upload photos of the vehicle and the system will enable confirmation of the publication of the vehicle.
12. In order to easily obtain an informative calculation of the Motor Vehicle Sales Tax, it is necessary to enter the required data and the system will calculate the amount of Motor Vehicle Sales Tax for you on today´s date.