1. After you have accessed the platform and selected the Tires option, the system homepage opens, i.e., a display of all the tires available for purchase.
2. In the drop-down menu, you filter your tires according to the parameters you want.
First you choose the width, height and diameter of the tire, followed by the season (summer, winter, year-round).
3. The following filtering parameters are manufacturer, speed index, vehicle type, and payload index.
4. Clicking Search displays tires that match the selected parameters.
5. By clicking on the selected tires, the system displays tire details.
6. By selecting Add to Cart, the system leads you to select a service in which to mount them.
7. By entering your address, the system automatically offers all services within the selected circle of kilometers.
8. After selecting the service you want, the location, i.e., service address, and details about the selected packages are displayed. In the next step, you need to enter the date and time of mounting and select Pay at service.
11. Order has been placed, and your new tires will wait for you at the workshop you selected, ready for mounting. Hit the road!