Neostar Administrator should define the price of the working hour for each vehicle brand and category of work. The hourly price is used so that contract users can accept the offered prices and thereby speed up the process of entering settings.
The price of the working hour is entered for each vehicle brand and category of work.
User: CONTRACTING USER ADMINISTRATOR
1. User selects initial system url
2. Home page opens
3. User navigates service settings
4. The Service Settings page opens
5. User selects work clock price settings
6. The work clock pricing settings page opens
7. User fills in data for each job brand and category
8. The data is filled out.