The contracting user must define their settings so that the service module can calculate the amount of each service pack.
The settings are defined for EACH LOCATION of the Contracting User.
Through the settings it is necessary to define:
- Does the contracting user accept the prices that Neostar platform has foreseen (as well as the price changes that the platform will do)
- Categories of packages performed by the contracting beneficiary (within the activities for which it is approved)
- Brands of vehicles he works on
- The price of a working hour for a particular vehicle brand and a particular category
- Discount on spare parts categories received by the repairer from the spare parts wholesaler
- Price of a liter of oil per type of motor oil
- Discount on standard packages
- Prices or quantities of standard non-immigration packages.
The user will initially receive a question at the location when marking that he/she is engaged in the service whether he wants to take over the platform prices or enter his own prices.