If the contracting user has marked that he accepts the prices and price changes of the contracting user at the level of a particular location, this means that no price can be changed, but that the prices are defined at the platform level, and any price change at the platform level affects the contract user as well, i.e., it will be used and applied to the contract user's service packages.
Upon accepting the price, the following settings are read-only (meaning, platform prices are shown, but it prevents them from changing):
- Hourly price for each vehicle brand for a particular category
- Spare Parts Discount Amount
- Price of a liter of motor oil
- Quantity and price of standard non-immigration packages.
User: CONTRACT USER ADMINISTRATOR
1. User selects an initial system URL
2. Home page opens
3. User navigates to contract the user's location
4. Contract User Locations page opens
5. User navigates to contract user's individual location service settings
6. The service settings page of each contract user location opens
7. User selects the value of accept price parameter
8. The data has been saved.