All vehicles on the Neostar platform (excluding vehicles with factory-warranty ) are covered by the Neostar warranty. There are two conditions that must be met for the warranty to be activated:
- The user must be registered on the platform
- It is necessary that the vehicle has the proof of the last service made in accordance with the prescribed service interval by the vehicle manufacturer
And how to order to warranty service?
In the beginning, as for other processes on the platform, it is necessary to register. More details about the registration process can be found in the article: User registration – NEOSTAR
Once the registration process is complete, select the option Service at the top of the site. Making an appointment for the service that is financed through the warranty is made identically as of any other package offered on the platform. The difference is only in the selection of a specific service package - NEOSTAR WARRANTY. Below is a step by step description of the process of making an appointment for the warranty service.
- After you have accessed the platform and selected the Service option, the system home page opens. In the drop-down menu on the general vehicle data entry page, select the age, make, fuel, and vehicle model.
2. After selecting the required parameters, the system further navigates you to the selection of engine power and type.
3. Select the NEOSTAR warranty package from the next menu.
4. After selecting the desired service package, you automatically store it in the shopping cart. The next step is to select a service workshop.
5. By clicking on the Select workshop, a menu for entering your address and selecting the service within the chosen area opens. By entering your address, the system automatically offers all services in the selected area.
6. After selecting the desired service, you only need to choose the term that suits you. After entering the required vehicle information, clarification of the problems you have with the vehicle (option Tell us more about the problem with the vehicle) and the desired date and time, and the selection of the payment method, the process of making an appointment for the service is completed.
We would like to draw your attention once again that, as stated in the terms of the Neostar warranty, for each reported defect, customer-user participation in the amount of repair (franchise) is required, namely:
- 700 HRK (seven hundred kunas) excluding VAT for a vehicle under the age of 10 (ten) and with less than 200,000 km (two hundred thousand kilometers) driven, reported at the time of the purchase of the Selected Motor Vehicle (for example: if the repair of the reported defect costs 675 HRK, then the whole amount (675 HRK) is paid by the CUSTOMER-USER; if the repair of the reported defect costs 1,000 HRK, then the first 675 HRK is paid by the CUSTOMER-USER, and the remaining amount (325 HRK) is the cost of NEOSTAR);
- 1,500 HRK (one thousand and five hundred kunas) excluding VAT for a vehicle older than 10 (ten) years and with more than 200,000 km of two hundred thousand kilometers), reported at the time of the purchase of the selected motor vehicle. In this case, in case of failure, the maximum cover for all failures within the duration of the neostar guarantee is 5,200 HRK (five thousand and two hundred kunas), excluding VAT (for example: if the repair of the reported defect costs 1,500 HRK, then all 1,500 HRK is paid by the CUSTOMER-USER; if the repair of the reported defect costs 6,700 HRK, then the first 1,500 HRK is paid by the BUYER-USER, and the remaining amount (5.200 HRK) is at the expense of NEOSTAR , while repairing each next reported failure will be the cost of the CUSTOMER-USER; if the repair of the reported defect costs 9,000 HRK, then the first 1,500 HRK is paid by the CUSTOMER-USER, the amount of 5.200 HRK is the cost of NEOSTAR, while the remaining amount (2.300 HRK) is also paid by the CUSTOMER-USER).
For all other terms of the NEOSTAR guarantee please read the documents "NEOSTAR warranty- requirements for exercising rights" and "NEOSTAR warranty-exemptions".