The requirements for exercising the right to the Neostar PREMIUM guarantee are as follows:
- After the purchase, the maintenance/service works recommended by the manufacturer were carried out by the seller or an authorized service center approved by the manufacturer;
- The BUYER-USER complied with the manufacturer's instructions in the operating instructions for the motor vehicle;
- Those interventions or other manipulations on the odometer, as well as other malfunctions or replacements, were immediately reported;
- The defect that is subject to the NEOSTAR warranty is reported immediately and before the start of repairs;
- The requirements for processing the NEOSTAR guarantee have not been violated.
Neostar warranty has no excess.
Maximum warranty coverage:
- The maximum warranty coverage for vehicles up to 10 years old (200,000 kilometers) is HRK 25,000.00 (including VAT). If the repair cost exceeds the stated amount, the insurance covers costs up to HRK 25,000.00 (including VAT), and the rest of the amount is paid by the buyer/user.
- For vehicles older than ten years, with more than 200,000 kilometers traveled, the maximum warranty coverage is HRK 5,200.00 (including VAT). If the repair cost exceeds the stated amount, the insurance covers costs up to HRK 5,200.00 (including VAT), and the customer/user pays the rest.